- Creating the user account with user's principal data.
- Possibility to search through the distributed all-users database
and the possibility to add the chosen users to the contact list.
- Sending and receiving messages. Here the encoding and digital signature with public key are used. It guarantees the following:
- You will be confident as to who the user is since the
digital signature is verified at the message receipt
- Only you will be able to read the message sent to you
- As a result of the previous point: if the message is intercepted,
its sender cannot be defined without the message decoding. So the fact of
the correspondence of two users remains unknown.
- The messages will be cashed in the network for some time. So if
the addressee is offline at the moment, he will receive his message as
soon as he connects
- Strong reliability of delivery, since every message travels by a
- High speed - the principal transport protocol used is UDP whose
speed is superior to TCP's. It is also possible to work through TCP and
4.0.3 (December 2007)
- The Project now based on Microsoft P2P infrastructure
Copyright (c) 1998-2008 Ufasoft. All rights reserved.